The news list of the Meeting (on the top the last one), see also the Summary page:
Not so much news!
- june: The Meeting pass this edition, we like to see all of you in nine edition, 2022, more in Rome. This thanks to "Lockdown 'panic virus'". Please see those articles: by Alex Winter on Sun, Lockdown 'panic virus' among world leaders cost more lives than it saved, claims Nobel Prize scientist and more from Andrew Lapping on Business Day, It sounds tragic and defeatist, but it is not possible to make Covid-19 disappear through lockdown. More and more interesting is the article of Grant Guilford at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, plase read it, Will an extended lockdown cost more lives than it saves?. And if in next months someone ask Italy about the spread of 'virus panic' on the world Given these numbers, was Italy's stringent response to the pandemic justified?, by Nalamotu Chakravarthy, at Deccan Herald.
- april: near the end of April none change. Psychologically subjected to the lies of our government nobody remembers 200 years of world struggles for democracy. Nobody has any idea how to get freedom back. We have already written about the Nazi occupation in Italy, now it is worse, everyone has Stockholm syndrome (a condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity). The Meeting is postponed to a date to be defined.
- march: all coffee shop, restaurant, commercial supply, thermae, stadium are closed. To circulate a person must declare, with signed paper, why, when, where to go, all the major city closed and so on (when I'm young my mother describe me Rome in the Nazi occupation, similar one), and none protest for cancellation of democracy. Held the Meeting with this situation is difficult.
- february: The recent legislative provisions of the Italian State suspend all didactic activities, as well as conferences and conventions. And also, unfortunately, many hotels are receiving booking cancellations. Given this, all the participants registered up today to this meeting (after request) will be fully refunded. We are sure that in months the sociologists will explain the collective hysteria unleashed by Govern of Italy (that of course do not know the Herd Immunity nor the SIR model)..... but for now let's try to survive without making the country fail. Let's try to hold the meeting the same despite Covid-19.
- november: established the registration fee for The Meeting and The Course, see in the registration web page and the course web page
- october: finally fixed the date of The Meeting, 12-13-14 July 2020, 8th edition, in Rome, near the La Sapienza University. We are working to define the registration fee and so on
- october: for the 2020 edition of CMA4CH we announce to accept also (if very well conducted): confirmatory study, research with negative results and so-called null studies
- september: the Special Issue of previous version of CMA4CH was published today in Environmental Science and Pollution Research journal in Volume 25, Issue 29
- september: help us to spread the information on this Meeting, print the Call For Papers and the A3 mini-poster and bring them to the next congress in which you will participate
- september: some web pages are on-line, first topics and scope and why attend? and request information also The Course page, and partly of download page
- august: if you are looking for notices on previous edition, see this page
- july: redesign of web site for the 2020 edition
- january: the email to and to contact this web site is confirmed, this
- july 2018: the special-issue whit a selection of papers presented at CMA4CH 2016 is in press on ESPR Journal
- january 2018: the two .ISO to burn the CD, for The Course and for The Meeting are ready, you already receive the links to download it, be careful the file seem .ZIP but are .ISO renamed.
- december 2017: 20:30 Tuesday Open Event, staff and committess close "The Meeting" in a Pinseria Romana, if you like to stay with us .... The event is in the registration fee for the Course students
- november: once part of the web page for enter in Italy, Visa, Embassies, Schengen and so on are rewritten, read it accurately
- september: returning from a crash we change the Copyright license to "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Italy", please see the new copyleft page
- september 09, the 1st edition of the "inexpensive course, chemometry for novices" from the 23th to the 25th September was a concrete success
- in the same way of other chemometrics congresses, oral presentation slides must be IN ENGLISH but you can speak in ANY Mediterranean language (see the Wednesday morning dedicated section, please)
|Rome University, La Sapienza
Mathematical, Physical, Natural Science Faculty
Rome, Italy, Europe
CMA4CH Meeting, measurements, diagnostics, statistics in Environment and Cultural Heritage fields
→ in the even years of III millennium ←
|Laurea Degree Course of
Sciences Applied to Cultural Heritage for Diagnostic and for Conservation
Email to us
We Did It